“We are changing the world with technology” – Bill Gates
The above quote truly signifies the importance of technology in today’s Omni-connected world. This is most evident in the industries like banking, insurance, and telecom where customer experience rules the game, and surviving without technology can be a major hindrance to the growth of these sectors. What’s more important is to understand how these technologies can help businesses acquire more customers and deliver seamless experiences while at the same time drastically reducing the cost of the entire operation using a CXM Platform.
Leading Customer Experience Domain- The CXM Platform
As the customer experience stays at the heart of any business it has become relatively important for organizations to adopt a CCM Technology that helps them in delivering delightful experiences. Customer Experience Management (CXM) Software is one such technology that helps in boosting the entire customer experience strategy while delivering experiences in the form of highly personalized and contextual communications.
Here are 6 certain reasons for its usage in customer experience companies:
- Digital Customer Experience: The revolution has changed the Digital Customer Experience Framework and has become the key differentiator for the most successful business. Players like Uber, Amazon, and Netflix have been providing superior levels of experience to their customers by providing them with the option to book a cab, shop for goodies, and watch online series just with the ease of one click. Imagine the world operating via digital mediums, where customers don’t have to visit office branches or where employees can finish complex tasks on their mobile or tablets. With the new standards set by the industry players, CCM technologies for managing end-to-end customer interactions have become a necessity. And, CCM software being one such technology helps businesses to constantly innovate and deliver customer experiences in the form of digital communications that are contextual, interactive, personalized.
- Customer Journey Mapping: To ensure that the customer expectations are duly met, brands must use a customer journey mapping tool to understand the user behavior at each phase of the buying journey. Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) refers to the best practices and tools that depict the stages that a customer goes through. With agile CXM software, businesses can now automate communications for more expedient, smooth, and, self-service customer journeys. Organizations are becoming more and more mature in the CCM space and this aspect itself is leading to the fact that they are now thinking of CCM in terms of customer experience and not just maintaining operational efficiencies.
- Seamless Customer Onboarding: As onboarding is the first interaction that a customer has with a brand, this is the only chance for organizations to build a long-term relationship with the customers by providing them with an intuitive onboarding journey. Remember, it takes 12 positive experiences to make up for 1 negative one, a bad onboarding experience can hamper your brand image and may lead your customer to defect to the competition. Thus, it is advisable for an organization to adopt a holistic CCM software that creates impeccable onboarding journeys for customers and offers them digital experiences with real-time capabilities, mobile engagement, a ready-to-use interface, and the flexibility of an anytime-anywhere onboarding experience.
- Omni-channel Output Management: Customer’s now expected omnichannel communication from their service providers. To deliver mission-critical communications in the form of documents, policies, bill statements, renewal letters, etc., it becomes essential for organizations to automate the end-to-end customer communication process. Customer communication management software helps in omnichannel output management by creating a consistent and optimized experience. Customers have the freedom to switch between different channels without any hassles such as loss of information, or the need to repeat existing information.
- Integration with Legacy Systems: One of the biggest road blockers in adapting to modern customer communication tools is the integration with legacy applications. Multiple data sources and disjointed applications make the implementation more complex. CCM software solves these challenges by simply integrating with the existing legacy setup and complementing it with advanced capabilities to deliver interactive and personalized communications.
- Less Compliance and Regulations: Organizations often struggle to keep up with regulatory requirements. In such cases, modern CCM software helps organizations in overcoming regulatory risk due to the pre-built compliance functionality. This functionality helps the compliance team to see a holistic view of the entire communications package while reviewing and analyzing the customer’s viewpoint. Thus, imparting organizations to fully control their outbound customer communication.
Customer Communication Management (CCM) Technology
Still, thinking about why you should opt for a customer communication management technology? Here is a solid reason to go for it: Banking CCM-eBook
Please provide feedback and suggestions in the comments section below!