Personalized HTML communication creates a bond with the customer in business transactions. It increases brand credibility and user experience. If personalized content could create such an impact, imagine how much it could be for a hyper-personalized HTML message.
Interactive communication can be incorporated in creating, sending, and gathering personalized business correspondence such as marketing emails, benefits, invoices, statements, and documents. The main objective of implementing bidirectional interactive communication in business is to empower the business by depending less on network engineers.
Conversational-interactive communication avoids highly expensive IT services and replaces them with centralized software. In this blog, let us see how interactive HTML5-based communications help businesses.
What is CCM?
Customer communication management solutions are professional services that provide a digital solution for all your customer correspondence needs. It is incorporated in every communication medium, both hard and soft copies. CCM centralizes all this correspondence to increase customer satisfaction, conversion, and retention. It adds value to your brand by adding credibility and reliability.
Managing customer relationships manually is too much work. We need to promptly address customer issues and be responsive to negative reviews to increase brand values. Above all, customers expect real-time bonding with the brand, and this can be achieved through interactive communication on platforms like websites, emails, phones, social media, and customer portals.
Today bidirectional communications between customers and businesses have shown positive growth, consistency, relevance, and responsiveness. All the real-time interactive communication has to be customer-driven, and cross-channel customer experiences have a positive index. It also allows businesses to gather and handle customer data. It offers a better customer experience and the operational efficiency of the business by enabling flexible communication and risk elimination.
Benefits of interactive communications
Interactive communication persuades and motivates customers to a social bond with the business. Irrespective of the size of the business, these advanced customer communication management systems reap benefits for you, and they are:
- Improves user engagement – It uses different media for business correspondence that keeps the customers hooked to your content. They are usually exciting and fun, making them engaged with your content for a longer duration in real time.
- Increases the conversion rates – A 28% increase in lead conversion is assured if the interactive HTML communication is used correctly. You acquire new customers, and eventually, you are expanding your customer base.
- Viral social media marketing – Sharing content across platforms is easy and done with the click of a button.
- Real-Time feedback – One of the reasons behind the failure of businesses is not understanding the customer needs and not improving business practices based on them. By incorporating an interactive communication system in your business, you receive customer feedback in real time.
- Personalized communication – Personalization of business correspondence gives an intimate buying experience that has exponentially raised the customer satisfaction ratio. The experience is unique and tailored based on individual interests.
- Flexible content review – It allows the business to create and control the content. These web applications and personalized microsites have templates for flexible content review.
With all these benefits, interactive HTML communication has been reaping good profits for businesses over the years. Let us see what these interactive communications are capable of when implemented in a business environment.
Capabilities of interactive communication
As interactive communication is the recommended mode of communication today, they are built to perform better than others. Their key capabilities include:
- There is no UI available for creating conditional expressions in other forms. Whereas in interactive HTML5 communication methods, text rules and condition support are available. They support the creation of regulations on web channel components too.
- They provide drag-and-drop authoring tools in both print and web channel applications.
- Live chat support is available in interactive communication.
- Customizable themes that are helpful to style web channels.
- They provide output in both print and web.
- It gives exceptional support to integrating with the back-end database.
- The visual representation of gathered data is simple and easily understandable.
- It can incorporate engaging business correspondence in documents, notices, statements, marketing materials, emails, invoices, and visuals.
- It can auto-generate content for the web channel from the provided print channel.
- The control of content delivery will be with you. Thus you are relieved from the dependence on external consultants.
- Improves data security of the system is improved because your communication will be encrypted.
- Easy to integrate with your CRM and get seamless access to your back-end databases. Holistically, you get an improved UX by implementing interactive HTML communications.
With all these benefits, interactive HTML communication has been reaping good profits for businesses over the years. Let us see what these dynamic communications are capable of when implemented in a business environment.
Applications of interactive HTML communications
Interactive HTML communications make bidirectional communication like document sharing streamlined and effortless. It acts as a bridge between the brand and the customer while exchanging data and information. Irrespective of the business’s size and the business verticals, dynamic HTML has proven to be successful. Here are some of the verticals they have successfully implemented:
- Finance and insurance agencies use interactive HTML for their microsites and web applications for sharing policy details and policy claim information.
- Like finance agencies, the banking sector has also benefited by using interactive HTML to gather loan applications and proof details.
- The utility sector has incorporated the bidirectional chatbot in billing and smart metering to provide a hyper-personalized experience to their consumer.
- B2B businesses can implement the interactive HTML for their microsites in the product details page and bulk order details page.
- The service industry has a wide application of interactive WhatsApp to create a better customer relationship platform to address their needs.
It is not limited to the business mentioned in the above verticals. One can tailor interactive HTML communications based on your business requirements.
Creating interactive communications
You can also add interactive elements like animations, scroll responsiveness, and buttons to your webpage. Chatbots, Maps integrations, newsletters, customer-generated content, polling, rating, search bar, slideshow, glowing buttons, and hover images are other ways of implementing interactive content in your website.
Choosing the right CCM for your business
Many CCM providers are in the market, but the right one for your business should deliver the right technology with good service support. The following are the points you should be considered before choosing your CCM partner:
- They must be a business leader in the industry with continuous innovative products delivered in line.
- You should receive seamless support service from them so you can concentrate on your mainline business.
- Look for partners who have flexible and tailored services not to waste your resources on unfit professional services.
If you wish to learn more about how your business can benefit from our CCM as a service, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get a free demo at https://bit.ly/3qsoZwy