“We are changing the world with technology” – Bill Gates
The above quote truly signifies the importance of technology in today’s Omni-connected world. This is the mostly evident in the industries like banking, insurance, and telecom where customer experience rules the game and surviving without technology can be a major hindrance in the growth of these sectors. What’s more important is to understand how these technologies can help businesses acquire more customers and deliver seamless experiences while at the same time drastically reduce the entire operations cost.
As the customer experience stays at the heart of any business it has become relatively important for the organizations to adopt a technology that helps them in delivering delightful experiences. Customer Communication Management Software is one such technology that helps in boosting the entire customer experience strategy while delivering experiences in the form of highly personalized and contextual communications.
Here are 6 certain reasons about its usage in the customer experience domain:
- Digital Customer Experience: The digital revolution has changed the way customers expect and has become the key differentiator for the most successful business. Players like Uber, Amazon, Netflix has been providing superior levels of experience to their customers by providing them with the option to book a cab, shop goodies, and watch online series just with the ease of one click. Imagine the world operating via digital mediums, where customers don’t have to visit office branches or where the employees can finish complex tasks on their mobile or tablets. With the new standards set by the industry players, technologies for managing end-to-end customer interactions have become a necessity. And, CCM software being one such technology helps businesses to constantly innovate and deliver customer experiences in the form of digital communications that are contextual, interactive, personalized.
- Customer Journey Mapping: To ensure that the customer expectations are duly met, brands must use customer journey mapping tool to understand the user behavior at each phase of the buying journey. Customer Journey Mapping or CJM refers to the best practices and tools that depict the stages that a customer goes through. With an agile CCM software, businesses can now automate communications for a more expedient, smooth and, self-service customer journeys. Organizations are becoming more and more mature in the CCM space and this aspect itself is leading to the fact that they are now thinking of CCM in terms of customer experience and not just maintaining operational efficiencies.
- Seamless Customer Onboarding: As onboarding is the first interaction that a customer has with a brand, this is the only chance for organizations to build a long-term relationship with the customers by providing them with an intuitive onboarding journey. Remember, it takes 12 positive experiences to make up for 1 negative one, a bad onboarding experience can hamper your brand image and may lead your customer defecting to competition. Thus, it is advisable for an organization to adopt a holistic CCM software that creates impeccable onboarding journeys for customers and offer them digital experiences with real-time capabilities, mobile engagement, ready-to-use interface, and the flexibility of anytime-anywhere onboarding experience.
- Omni-channel Output Management: Customer’s now expect omni-channel communication from their service providers. To deliver mission-critical communications in the form of documents, policies, bill statements, renewal letters, etc., it becomes essential for the organizations to automate the end-to-end customer communication process. Customer communication management software helps in omni-channel output management by creating a consistent and optimized experience. Customers have the freedom to switch between different channels without any hassles such as loss of information, or the need to repeat existing information.
- Integration with Legacy Systems: One of the biggest road blockers in adapting to modern customer communication tool is the integration with legacy applications. Multiple data sources, dis-jointed applications make the implementation more complex. CCM software solves these challenges by simply integrating with existing legacy setup and complementing it with advanced capabilities to deliver interactive and personalized communications.
- Less Compliance and Regulations: Organizations often struggle to keep up with the regulatory requirements. In such cases, modern CCM software helps organizations in overcoming the regulatory risk due to the pre-built compliance functionality. This functionality helps the compliance team to see a holistic view of the entire communications package while reviewing and analyzing the customer’s viewpoint. Thus, imparting organizations to fully control their outbound customer communication.
Still thinking on why you should opt for a customer communication management technology. Here is a solid reason to go for it: https://fci-ccm.com/resources/ccm-ebook.php
Please provide feedback and suggestions in the comments section below!