Customers stick to only those brands that offer an outstanding experience. Better customer engagement drives new revenue through services. 2020 was the year of customer experience for businesses around the world, and CX specialists. Business leaders have captured their experience in thought-provoking customer experience quotes.
First, let’s hear it from renowned Customer Experience Consultants who provide crucial services to multi-sector businesses for solving CX problems and delivering digital transformation journeys.
Customer Experience Management (CXM) Suggestions from CX Professionals
- “Customer experience isn’t an expense. Managing customer experience bolsters your brand.” ~ Stan Phelps, Public speaker
- “Customer service is the experience we deliver to our customers. It’s the promise we keep to the customer. It’s how we follow through for the customer. It’s how we make them feel when they do business with us.” ~ Shep Hyken, Customer service expert
- “Every company’s greatest assets are its customers because without customers there is no company.” ~ Michael LeBoeuf, Business author, and former management professor
- “You can’t transform something you don’t understand. If you don’t know and understand what the current state of the CX Platform is, how can you possibly design the desired future state?” ~ Annette Franz, CX Blogger
- “Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.” ~Seth Godin, Author, and Founder, AltMBA
The best customer experience insights can not mean a thing if not practiced and honed by forward-thinking business owners. Now let’s check what businessmen and corporate leaders have to say about creating great customer experiences.
10 Customer Experience Management Insights from Leading Business Owners
- “You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.” ~ Steve Jobs, Co-founder, Apple
- “Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it, they will want to come back and see you do it again, and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.” ~ Walt Disney, Founder, The Walt Disney Company
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos, CEO, Amazon
- “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.” ~ Henry Ford, Founder, Ford Motor Company
- “If you stay very focused on customers and customer success, people pay attention to that – and in turn, they also want that same type of success. ~ Aneel Bhusri, Founder, Workday
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” ~ Jeff Bezos, CEO, Amazon
- “You need to earn and maintain that customer’s trust every day, every transaction. The only way you can do that is by measuring everything.” ~ Lew Cirne, Founder, New Relic
- “To be a true Customer“ Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.” ~ James Cash Penney, Founder, J.C. Penney Stores
- “Centric team or organization, you have to be willing to put your ego to one side.” ~ David Cancel, Co-founder, Drift
- “Exceptional customer experiences are the only sustainable platform for competitive differentiation.” ~ Kerry Bodine, CEO, Bodine & Co.
Finally let’s check out what the parallel businesses in the domain of customer service, customer relationship, and business intelligence domain have to say about customer experience management software.
Customer Experience Insights
Final 5 Customer Experience Insights from CX Enablers
- “Take the customer-first approach, and you’ll build a resilient CXM Company with an impact and a strong future.” ~ Nick Francis, Co-founder, Help Scout
- “Customer support is not an expense to be minimized, but an opportunity to be maximized.” ~ Dharmesh Shah, Co-founder, HubSpot
- “Every customer interaction is a marketing opportunity. If you go above and beyond on the customer service side, people are much more likely to recommend you.” ~ Stewart Butterfield, Co-founder, Slack
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” ~ Bill Gates, Co-founder, of Microsoft
- “Take every opportunity to spend time with your customer. Whether you are a developer writing the software or the marketer telling the story, you must have a firm grip on the problem you are solving from the point of view of your customer.” ~ Ross Mason, Co-founder, MuleSoft
Also read [blog]: Latest CX Companies Trends and Post COVID Customer Experience Management Strategy.
Keep these customer experience quotes and insights in mind to progress forward along with your CX strategy. Focus on your customer, streamline their experience, and create ways to delight them.